Submit your experiment
If you’ve made something you’d like to share, we’d love to see it and possibly add it to the site.
What we’re looking for
- Simple. Projects that make the complexities of machine learning feel more approachable.
- Hands-on. Interactive projects that let people play around in hands-on ways.
- Innovative. Projects could be based on new, advanced research. Or, they could simply use basic tech in new, creative ways.
- A bit educational. Making a short, simple video explainer can help people understand how your experiment works.
- Open-source. Open-sourcing your experiment, or parts of it, can help inspire other developers to create new experiments.
Please only upload material that you own or have a license to use.